At Hillcrest Urgent Care, the following urgent care services are treated.
- Abdominal pain
- Asthma or Emplysema with Exacerbation
- Colds, flu and other viral illnesses
- Ear, throat and sinus infections
- Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea and dehydration
- Pneumonia: fever, productive cough; could be wheezing
- Rashes and poison ivy
- Skin Infections
- Urinary Tract Infection
Abdominal pain can be due to many causes. At Hillcrest Urgent Care, we will treat your esophageal reflux, Gall Bladder disease, Diverticulitis, or Gastroenteritis. If you have the flu, symptoms include the following: fever, chills, diffuse muscle aches, sinus congestion, or coughing, wheezing, or shortness of breath.
- Foreign body removal
- Fractures, sprains, strains and dislocations
- Lacerations, skin infections, abrasions, and splinters
- Minor burn injuries
- Neck and back pain
- Work related injuries (with employer authorization)
- Wound repair and abscess drainage
We will treat your fractures or sprains if you have fallen down or from minor injuries while playing sports.
CONDITIONS WE DO NOT TREAT Hillcrest Urgent Care is not a substitute for the emergency room if you are experiencing a life-threatening condition. If you have any of the following serious or life-threatening problems, you need to go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room:
- Amputation of a body part
- Change in mental status
- Electrical shock
- Foreign body/penetrating trauma to eye
- Heart attack
- Life-threatening allergic reactions
- Loss of consciousness
- Near drowning
- Open or angulated fractures
- Pregnancy bleeding or complications
- Severe burns
- Signs or symptoms of stroke
If you are experiencing any of the problems listed above, don’t wait! Call 911 or go to the nearest hospital emergency room without delay.